ONLINE YOGA, MEDITATION + SCULPT CLASSES
YOGA ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
K A I Y O G A O N L I N E
YIN YOGA TASTER
DURATION: 30 minutes
DESCRIPTION: Even when time is not abundant, we can still step onto our yoga mat to de-stress and unravel from life's demands. This practice is short and sweet, specific to the Liver Meridian. When the liver is out of balance, we can experience frustration, anger and agitation. This stimulates a stress response within the body. Find balance again and a sense of calm, patience and capacity.
OUR ONLINE OFFERINGS
We are so pleased that our studio doors have re-opened again and we are able to connect with you in person! However, one of the gifts from the very tumultuous year that has been is the birth of our ONLINE offering and ONLINE community. It has been so incredible connecting to our yogi friends from across the globe!
Choose from LIVE STREAM classes, ON DEMAND or both!
We have a pass to suit any kinda yogi.
Our ON DEMAND library is jam-packed full of yoga goodness that you can enjoy ANY TIME, ANY WHERE. We're adding an abundance of new classes to the library each week to feed your yogi appetites!
5min, 10min, 20min, 30min, 40min + 60min classes
Styles include Vinyasa Flow, Vinyasa Slow, Vinyasa Base, Vinyasa Gentle, Vinyasa Sculpt and Yin Yoga classes
30 Day Yoga Challenge
After more than just ON DEMAND?
Check out our
OTHER ONLINE PASS OPTIONS
L I V E S T R E A M
LIVE STREAM classes are taught in real time, so although you may be practicing in the comfort of your own home, you still feel that connection with your teacher and community!
How to access:
STEP 1 | BOOK
1. Book the class on Mindbody at least 5 minutes before the start of the class
STEP 2 | CONNECT
1. Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app for mobile devices or desktop (you only need to do this step once)
2. Receive an email with a link to the online class (each booking will be different link)
3. At the time of the class, click the link and follow the prompts which are very simple:
4. Mute your microphone
5. Join audio by selecting "Call using internet audio"
6. Select "OK" to unable to access microphone
7. You also have the option to turn your video off so none can see you... butttt this doesn't give you permission to go make a cup of tea when we're holding Utkatasana! (hehe!)
8. It is important to enter your name as it is in Mindbody to attend the session
STEP 3 | PRACTICE
1. Move the furniture around to make space for your precious yoga mat
2. The familiar face of your teacher will be there to welcome you - there is chat function that enables you to communicate with your fellow yogis (however please limit this to before and after class only)
3. Tune out from the outside noise, now its time to practice!
4. If you haven't booked the class on MindBody and attend online, then the system will disconnect your session.