YOGA ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
ONLINE YOGA, MEDITATION + SCULPT CLASSES
K A I Y O G A O N L I N E
Join our thriving KAI YOGA online community and practice anytime, anywhere!
Practice in the comfort of your own home and get access to a huge variety of yoga, sculpt and pilates classes delivered by world class teachers. Our team of teachers are not only incredible facilitators, they are amazing and inspiring humans aswell that know how to help you feel right at home in your body!
Choose from LIVE STREAM classes, ON DEMAND or both.
We have a pass to suit any kind of virtual yogi.
L I V E S T R E A M
LIVE STREAM classes are taught in real time from our MOSMAN studio, so although you may be practicing in the comfort of your own home, you still feel that connection with your teacher and community. We have 2-3 classes scheduled on the stream each day!
How to access:
STEP 1 | BOOK
1. Book the class here at least 5 minutes before the start of the class
STEP 2 | CONNECT
1. Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app for mobile devices or desktop (you only need to do this step once)
2. Receive an email with a link to the online class (each booking will be different link)
3. At the time of the class, click the link and follow the prompts which are very simple:
4. Join audio by selecting "Call using internet audio"
5. Select "OK" to access microphone
STEP 3 | PRACTICE
1. Move the furniture around to make space for your precious yoga mat
2. The familiar face of your teacher will be there to welcome you
3. Tune out from the outside noise, now its time to practice!
O N D E M A N D
Our ON DEMAND library is jam-packed full of yoga goodness that you can enjoy ANY TIME, ANY WHERE. We're adding an abundance of new classes to the library each week to feed your yogi appetites!
5min, 10min, 20min, 30min, 40min + 60min classes
Styles include Vinyasa Flow, Vinyasa Slow, Vinyasa Base, Vinyasa Gentle, Vinyasa Sculpt, Pilates and Yin Yoga classes
30 Day Yoga Challenges
SIGN UP TODAY AND RECEIVE 3 WEEKS FREE!
ONLINE PASS OPTIONS
Enjoy a free
Yin Yoga taster!
DURATION: 30 minutes
DESCRIPTION: Even when time is not abundant, we can still step onto our yoga mat to de-stress and unravel from life's demands. This practice is short and sweet, specific to the Liver Meridian. When the liver is out of balance, we can experience frustration, anger and agitation. This stimulates a stress response within the body. Find balance again and a sense of calm, patience and capacity.