K A I Y O G A
O N L I N E
As our studio doors close temporarily, our virtual studio doors open! You can now enjoy practicing with your favourite KAI YOGA teacher's within the comfort of your own home.
We have never needed yoga more than we do today - we have been stretched outside of our comfort zones and have been called to adapt and innovate in a way like never before. We are so pleased we can continue to support you during this time of upheaval and uncertainty. Stay connected to the teachers that you know and love, keep our community thriving and harness the power of a home practice to keep your MIND PEACEFUL + BODY POWERFUL. Together, lets restore a resiliency that will keep us going through these future months.
We also welcome the wider KAI YOGA community worldwide to join in and practice our classes! Over the coming weeks, between our live stream and on demand offerings we are excited to share with you an abundance of yoga goodness!
Our ON DEMAND offering is exclusive for KAI YOGA members + those students on an ONLINE DIRECT DEBIT pass. This will include access to:
- 20min, 30min, 40min + 60min classes
- Styles include Vinyasa Flow, Vinyasa Slow, Vinyasa Base, Gentle and Yin Yoga classes
- Posture tutorials
- Guided meditations
- Philosophy discussions
LIVE STREAM + ON DEMAND
L I V E S T R E A M
How to access:
STEP 1 | BOOK
1. Book the class on Mindbody at least 20 minutes before the start of the class
It is essential you make your booking 20 minutes prior to class to ensure you receive the link!
STEP 2 | CONNECT
1. Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app for mobile devices or desktop (you only need to do this step once)
2. Receive an email with a link to the online class, 20 minutes before the start, (each booking will be different link)
3. At the time of the class, click the link and follow the prompts which are very simple:
4. Mute your microphone
5. Join audio by selecting "Call using internet audio"
6. Select "OK" to unable to access microphone
7. You also have the option to turn your video off so none can see you... butttt this doesn't give you permission to go make a cup of tea when we're holding Utkatasana! (hehe!)
8. It is important to enter your name as it is in Mindbody to attend the session
STEP 3 | PRACTICE
1. Move the furniture around to make space for your precious yoga mat
2. The familiar face of your teacher will be there to welcome you - there is chat function that enables you to communicate with your fellow yogis (however please limit this to before and after class only)
3. Tune out from the outside noise, now its time to practice!
4. If you haven't booked the class on MindBody and attend online, then the system will disconnect your session.
O N D E M A N D
How to access:
All KAI YOGA members and students on ONLINE DIRECT DEBIT passes will be sent a password via email to access our 'members library'. We will be slowly adding to this as the weeks progress to feed your yogi appetites.