K A I Y O G A
O N L I N E
POSTURE LAB TASTER
The Humble Halfway Lift
Halfway Lift, Ardha Uttanasana, is a simple yet nevertheless powerful posture that carries so many wonderful benefits for us! It is a 'bridging' pose that prepares us for entry into and exit out of Tadasana. When executed correctly the humble Halfway Lift provides an opportunity to strengthen our Lumbar Spine and elongate the hamstrings.
LIVE STREAM + ON DEMAND LIBRARY
We are so pleased that our studio doors have re-opened again and we are able to connect with you in person! As we navigate ourselves through yet another transitional period, with restricted class capacity, we will continue to offer our daily LIVE STREAM classes and our ever-expanding On Demand library for our members.
Our ON DEMAND offering is exclusive for KAI YOGA members + those students on an ONLINE DIRECT DEBIT pass. This will include access to:
- 20min, 30min, 40min + 60min classes
- Styles include Vinyasa Flow, Vinyasa Slow, Vinyasa Base, Gentle and Yin Yoga classes
- Posture tutorials
- Guided meditations
- Philosophy discussions
L I V E S T R E A M
How to access:
STEP 1 | BOOK
1. Book the class on Mindbody at least 20 minutes before the start of the class
It is essential you make your booking 20 minutes prior to class to ensure you receive the link!
STEP 2 | CONNECT
1. Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app for mobile devices or desktop (you only need to do this step once)
2. Receive an email with a link to the online class, 10 minutes before the start, (each booking will be different link)
3. At the time of the class, click the link and follow the prompts which are very simple:
4. Mute your microphone
5. Join audio by selecting "Call using internet audio"
6. Select "OK" to unable to access microphone
7. You also have the option to turn your video off so none can see you... butttt this doesn't give you permission to go make a cup of tea when we're holding Utkatasana! (hehe!)
8. It is important to enter your name as it is in Mindbody to attend the session
STEP 3 | PRACTICE
1. Move the furniture around to make space for your precious yoga mat
2. The familiar face of your teacher will be there to welcome you - there is chat function that enables you to communicate with your fellow yogis (however please limit this to before and after class only)
3. Tune out from the outside noise, now its time to practice!
4. If you haven't booked the class on MindBody and attend online, then the system will disconnect your session.
O N D E M A N D L I B R A R Y
How to access:
All KAI YOGA members and students on ONLINE DIRECT DEBIT passes will be sent a password via email to access our members On Demand library. We will be slowly adding to this as the weeks progress to feed your yogi appetites.