TERMS + CONDITIONS
The best option if you are practicing twice a week or more. For the committed yogi who wants to enjoy the goodness of yoga regularly, and commit to 'me time' daily. All KAI YOGA MEMBERSHIPS entitles you to:
Unlimited access to LIVE STREAM + ON DEMAND LIBRARY
10% off all non-consumable products and workshops.
Direct Debit is charged fortnightly. Please see Ts&Cs below
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ONLINE BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Our live online booking system allows you the convenience to plan your schedule in advance and reserve a mat space for any class you would like! However, due to smaller class capacity, mat space is limited. At KAI YOGA we do have a firm 2-hour cancellation policy for all classes. This is a courtesy policy to ensure everyone has a chance to practice! We understand that on occasion unexpected circumstances arise. We ask that you do your best to sign your self out of the class to be fair and courteous to all of your fellow yogi's. Late cancellations for all direct-debit, monthly, annual and Intro pass members will incur an additional $5 fee for the missed class. All other students will incur a lost session.
2. Our Special Introductory Pass is a one-time only offer for new students and can not be extended.
3. All of our passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Please make sure you check the expiration date when purchasing your pass.
4. 5 week, 10 week and 1 month passes can not be extended, unless you are injured and a doctors certificate can be provided.
5. For our 6 and 12 month memberships we require a one-week written notice. The minimum period for suspension is one week. The maximum period is 2 weeks for 6 month memberships and 4 weeks for 12 month memberships.
6. Direct Debit Memberships involve fortnightly deductions from a nominated credit card or bank account. There is a 3 month minimum sign up period. For suspensions and terminations, we require a two-week written notice prior to your next billing date. Suspensions are possible in two week blocks to stay in sync with your fortnightly debits and maximum period of suspension is one month per year.
7. We wish for you to get the most out of your KAI YOGA experience as possible and we know your time is precious, this means we start all of our classes on time. Out of respect for your fellow students and teacher, please arrive at least 5 minutes before your class begins - this will allow you to ease yourself onto your yoga mat and enjoy some deep breaths before you begin :)
We do lock our gate at the base of the stairs for security. If you find the gate locked on your arrival, it means there is a yoga class in progress.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.