PEACEFUL MIND,POWERFUL BODY
The word KAI has many powerful meanings from around the world that resonate so much with our philosophy here in Mosman.
In Native American it means Willow Tree. In Hawaiian it means Ocean. In Chinese it means to be Open. In Burmese it means to be Unbreakable and Strong. In Mãori it means Food. In Scottish it means Fire. In Persian it means Universe. In Swahili it means Loveable.
Such potent descriptions of all that we want to cultivate and nurture at KAI YOGA.
On a daily basis we plug into our emails, but how often do we plug into ourselves?
KAI YOGA is a boutique yoga studio that blends mindful movement with breath to help us reconnect to what matters.
A space where you can be all that it is to be you. All levels, ages, shapes and sizes are welcome at KAI YOGA... and celebrated! Community is important to us. Through community we support each other on the journey to living our full potential - as Nelson Mandela says "As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same."
We're dedicated to creating a conscious practise on and off the mat. Through mindful movement we can create conscious living.
P E A C E F U L M I N D
P O W E R F U L B O D Y
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please review the terms and conditions below. We know it's a lot of information at once! Feel free to give us a buzz at the studio if you have any questions, we're always up for a chat P: (02) 8021 1327.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ONLINE BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Our live online booking system allows you the convenience to plan your schedule in advance and reserve a mat space for any class you would like! However, due to the current restrictions in place, mat space is limited to 10 students per class. At KAI YOGA we do have a firm 2-hour cancellation policy for all classes. This is a courtesy policy to ensure everyone has a chance to practice! We understand that on occasion unexpected circumstances arise. We ask that you do your best to sign your self out of the class to be fair and courteous to all of your fellow yogi's. Late cancellations for all direct-debit, monthly, annual and Intro pass members will incur an additional $15 fee for the missed class. All other students will incur a lost session.
2. Our Special Introductory Pass is a one-time only offer for new students and can not be extended.
3. All of our passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Please make sure you check the expiration date when purchasing your pass.
4. 5 week, 10 week and 1 month passes can not be extended, unless you are injured and a doctors certificate can be provided.
5. For our 6 and 12 month memberships we require a one-week written notice. The minimum period for suspension is one week. The maximum period is 2 weeks for 6 month memberships and 4 weeks for 12 month memberships.
6. Direct Debit Memberships involve fortnightly deductions from a nominated credit card or bank account. There is a 3 month minimum sign up period. For suspensions and terminations, we require a two-week written notice prior to your next billing date. Suspensions are possible in two week blocks to stay in sync with your fortnightly debits and maximum period of suspension is one month per year.
7. We wish for you to get the most out of your KAI YOGA experience as possible and we know your time is precious, this means we start all of our classes on time. Out of respect for your fellow students and teacher, please arrive at least 5 minutes before your class begins - this will allow you to ease yourself onto your yoga mat and enjoy some deep breaths before you begin :)
We do lock our gate at the base of the stairs for security. If you find the gate locked on your arrival, it means there is a yoga class in progress.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.